Arche Health Ltd (Arche Health) is a not-for-profit primary health care organisation responsible for supporting better coordination between primary health care services, identifying and addressing gaps in service delivery and supporting improvements in the way primary health care is delivered.
Arche Health prohibits discrimination based on age, race, gender identity, sexuality, religious or political belief or activity or any other characteristic possessed or assumed as protected under Federal and State anti-discrimination law.
Arche Health recognises the work of carers and acknowldges the incrediable caring role they play in the community.
Shaping community health through innovative quality primary health care.
To be recognised as a provider of high quality primary health care and ancilliary services that meets the needs of the community.
The values that drive everything we do are:
- To empower clients and the community by building their capacity to achieve positive health outcomes.
- To improve services through evidence-based practice within a quality framework.
- To establish a diverse workforce and provide a safe and environmentally friendly workplace.
- To establish strategic alliances that enable Arche Health to fulfil its mission.
- To utilise, develop and increase resources for service delivery optimisation.
- Aboriginal health
- Chronic disease management & prevention
- Clinical services
- Mental health