Arche Health is a social enterprise committed to excellence and service quality in healthcare.
We are a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and a registered charity under the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission.
Achieving good outcomes for our people and communities is fundamental to our work. Our aim is to focus on the needs of our community and generate funding revenue to help us ensure the health and well-being of the community. We are entrepreneurial and reinvest surpluses to create positive community change and sustainability.
We provide primary health and community services in the City of Perth. We cover all ages from children to older people and work along different stages from prevention and early intervention, through to treatment and the long-term management of complex chronic conditions.
Arche Health prohibits discrimination based on age, race, gender identity, disability, sexuality, religious or political belief or activity or any other characteristic possessed or assumed as protected under Federal and State anti-discrimination law.
Arche Health recognises the work of carers and acknowledges the incrediable caring role they play in the community.
Support and deliver innovative and quality primary health care.
To be recognised as a provider of high quality primary health care and ancilliary services that meets the needs of the community.
The values that drive everything we do are:
- To empower clients and the community by building their capacity to achieve positive health outcomes.
- To improve services through evidence-based practice within a quality framework.
- To establish a diverse workforce and provide a safe and environmentally friendly workplace.
- To establish strategic alliances that enable Arche Health to fulfil its mission.
- To utilise, develop and increase resources for service delivery optimisation.
- Aboriginal Primary Healthcare
- Chronic Disease Management & Prevention
- Clinical Primary Care Services
- Mental Health Services
- Primary Health Information Management