Armadale GP Antenatal Clinic
The Armadale GP Antenatal Clinic is a bulk billing clinic providing knowledge and support to promote a healthy pregnancy for those women who post 20 weeks gestation.
The clinic is staffed by General Practitioner Obstetricians who work in collaboration with the midwife antenatal clinic to undertake the total care of the pregnancy and confinement.
Clients are eligible for the GP Antenatal Clinic if they:
- Are at least 20 weeks gestation
- Hold a current Medicare card
- Have undergone a Booking Assessment with the Amardale Health Service Widwife Clinic
- New mothers are referred to the GP Antenatal clinic by their own GP via the Armadale Health Service Obstetric referral process
- Patients will receive a confirmation letter together with their initial appointment to the AHS midwife clinic prior to their first appointment with the GP Obstetrician.
Address: Community Health Building, 3056 Albany Highway, Mount Nasura WA 6112 (Adjacent to Armadale Kelmscott Memorial Hospital).
Phone: (08) 9391 2285
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30am - 4.30pm